Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sending You Love

I want to say a great big welcome to all my new blog followers.  I welcome all of your comments; especially the ones that will help make me a better crafter and card maker.

Yesterday I sat down to make a quick card.  I did not have any thought plan in mind, so I just went with whatever came to mind when I sat there.


I like the looks of this round card, although, I do wish I would have used a bit thicker of a cardstock for the base. This one seems to be a little on the flimsy side.

I did not intend to make a crooked card, but when I cut out the stripe for the card, and I laid it down, I like how it looked so I left it that way.  Of course, this meant I had to add a few butterflies to the mix to take up some empty space.  I also added a heart sticker on the tree.

The paper is just paper that I had in my stash, don’t know for sure who made it. The stamps are from Stampin’ Up.  The tree is from the Easy Events set and the butterfly is from the So Happy For You set.

Thanks for taking time to look!

2 comments:

  1. What a super cute creation...adorable. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Love the little heart detail - just perfect!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me such a nice comment.
    Marie
    craftelicious.blogspot.com
    PS - Feel free to visit my blog and enter my $25 Michaels gift card giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.