Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Design Team ~ Wednesday Tag Challenge ~ I Believe

There are times when something you want to create just does not turn out the way you had envisioned in the planning process. This tag is one of those visions that did not turn out quite like I had hoped. Which of course only means I have to keep working until I get it the way I want it. Crafting is a process for me sometimes, I just keep going until I get the desired results.




This tag was made using the Just Believe Christmas pattern from Paper Piecings by Nikki. You can find the pattern here http://www.paperpiecingsbynikki.com/category_20/ChristmasWinter.htm It is the same pattern I used to complete my cute reindeer card earlier in the week. There are just so many things you can do with the wonderful patterns Nikki creates.


Thanks for stopping by today, I welcome your comments.


Kimberly


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.