Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Digi Stamps ~ Christmas Tags


Wednesday I showed you tags I made from Paper Piecings by Nikki,  today, I am presenting the same tags made in a different method. For these adorable bears, I used my Photoshop application to color the bears, I then sized them to the size I wanted and printed them out on my printer. Once the ink dried, I cut the bears out with my spellbinders die. Staying with the Christmas theme, I used red and green as my back ground colors. However, I can see so many other colors being used as well. Add a nice ribbon and again you have some great tags for packages, gift bags, or ornaments for your tree. Remember to date them so they become a keepsake for whoever is lucky enough to receive them.

I made these cute tags using the Very Beary Chirstmas digital set which can be found here. This is a set you won’t want to miss when it comes time to scrap your Christmas Memories!


Thanks for stopping by
Merry Christmas,


Kimberly




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.