Thursday, March 22, 2012

Tsunami Rose Design Sketch #14

Diasy, AKA Tsunami Rose Designs has created her 50th sketch.  How exciting for her.  If you have not yet seen her sketches, head on over to her blog now and take a look.  I know you will love them just as much as the rest of her do.

To celebrate her 50th sketch, Daisy is hosting a celebrations contest.  She simply ask that you create a card from her sketch then link it up on her blog.

This is the sketch she provided.


As you can see, I followed it pretty closely.  However, because of the wordiness of the stamp I used, I chose not to add an additional sentiment to the card.  For the card, I used De'ja' Blue paper from The Paper Studio.

I have also added three little pearls in the top and bottom corners of the blue paper.   I also added pearls to the end of the lace and ribbon.

I used a lace eyelet and strung a blue ribbon through the eyelet before I glued it to my paper.  

I stamped the image using VersaMark, then embossed it using a Stampin' Up black embossing powder.  I used my Prisma Watercolor Pencils to color in the flowers, then blended the pencil using my Stampin' Up blending pens.


Make sure you stop in and visit Tsunami Rose Designs and try your hand at one of her sketches. 

Thanks stopping by today!! 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card....love the paper and as always, my dear talented friend a phenomenal job!
    Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
    Lynne
    Her Craftiness
    Her Craft Kre8tions

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.