Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose ~ April 3

Good Morning,

Today is day three of my 30 days with I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose.   Make sure you visit her blog here, and check out her awesome sketches.

Today is sketch number 9.   This one really looks like a lot of fun to make. 


Here is my take on sketch number 9. 

Most of the paper i am using came from my sister in law. I have not idea which paper pack it came from, as she has shared from so many of her own stacks.  As such, I call it "Simply Lisa".  When possible, I try to find out the names of the paper, she has told me that this paper comes from the DCWV Chateau Lavender.

The cut is a file I found on www.SVGcut.com and I altered it to work for me.  The sentiment is also a free cut file from www.SVGcuts.com


Please make sure you visit my Design Team Sisters blog and see their take on the sketch. 



2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.