Friday, May 11, 2012

Scrapping with Scrappy Design Team ~ Monthly Blog Hop


Welcome to our little Design Team Monthly Blog Hop
This month is about the May Flowers
I love the month of May for so many reasons...
the weather is warming up and we are able to get outside and
feel the warmth of the sun and the fresh air.
May is also my Birthday month.
It is also a busy time for most of us
kids are getting out of school for the summer and vacations are being planned
so this month we are a very small blog hop...
I have 2 other friends jumping in with the blog hop cause some of
team members are very busy with graduations and weddings.

My project for today . . . 


Today I have two different cards to share with you. Both were fast and easy to complete.  I had a lot of fun with these two cards. The first card is flower pot card that I used punch outs to complete.  The base is actually shaped like a nice clay pot, however, once I added the flowers, I quickly realized I glued them down a little to low and you could not longer see the top of the flowerpot.  To complete the card, I added some glossy accents to the center of the flowers, and a ribbon around the flower pot.



My second project is another card. This too is a fast and simple project that I used the remainder of my flower cut outs.  I layered them and secured them using a brad for the center.  I was really surprised that I had a brad that matched that well.  I completed the design by adding a small sentiment in the top portion of the card. 


So come and hop along with us today...

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Both cards are great!! Love the colors you chose. Is the circle card cut from the AP cartridge? Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Gorgeous flowers. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.