Sunday, June 17, 2012

A Little Bathing Beauty


Welcome to Scrapping with Lisa's Designs Queen fo Her Craftroom Design Team displaying Lisa's Swimming Suit Bear, http://www.scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/item_61/Swimming-Suit-Bear.htm, which is available in her store. Today,we are going tol showcase her little swimming suit bear in a shaped card which will not only will show the versatility of this file as each member of the team is very creative with thinking outside just the cutting file but also the many different styles of cards which are available which we as crafters need to look outside the traditional "square" card!!

Wouldn't want you to get burnt along with without sun tan lotion with our swimming suit bear! Here is the complete line-up.

My little bear needs a lot of suntan lotion as she is basking in the glory of the peaceful tropical island. Maybe she is hoping to catch a glimpse of some cute cabana boy. *snickers*

The challenge was to create a shape card. I had been telling Lynne all week long that square was a shape and I was making a square shaped card. To which I did, I just added a wee bit of additional cut out to it.

Here is my little bathing beauty . . .




Please remember to visit my sister DT blogs - they have some wonderful renditions of the summer bear! 


Queen of Her Craftroom

Be sure to stop and remark at each stop along the way along with the Design Team Page, http://scrappingwithlisadesignsdt.blogspot.com/, and become a follower!!!!! Lisa is offering a free file to two lucky people who have remarked and became a follower of http://scrappingwithlisadesignsdt.blogspot.com/.

Thanks again for stopping and remember to stop again the following Monday for a home decor project featuring Lisa's new Patriot Bears file, http://www.scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/item_60/Patriotic-Bears.htm!!

3 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card! I really like the scene you created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for joining us princess. i really love how she is basking in the sunshine. she is so cute and so is your "square". hehe

    craftingwithblue at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimberly, I love your card! I like that you have her on a beach towel. I think you did a great job with her. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.