Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Scrapping with Scrappy Design Team Posting

Welcome to the DT's Weekly Challenge 

This is our first week back at creating as a team  we are still looking to add a few new members to the team so if you are interested please email Audrey <scrappyemt@yahoo.com > and she will send you all the information to try out for the team. 

This week the team was asked to create something to do with the "Flag Day" using red white and blue. 

Here is what I did for my weekly challenge - - 

When ever I think of our wonderful United States Flag, I always think of our Military.  The stamp sets I used  for these cards came from Stampin' Up.  The sentiments came from the Service and Sacrifice set and the flag came from the Courage set.    I created several versions of the same card. 



Please make sure you visit my DT sister blogs:

1 comment:

  1. What a great card you have made --- God Bless our Military and God Bless the USA ..... It is truly a pleasure stopping by to see your creations as to your very creativity!!!
    Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
    Lynne
    Her Craftiness

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.