Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I Love Sketches By Tsunami Rose - July 3




I Love Sketches By Tsunami Rose - July 3



Once again today I have two cards for you.  They are actually the very same card with one small change.   I will be honest with you, I have not felt the best today, so this card is not one of my best. I am sure I could have done better in a better frame of mind.

Here is the first card I made . . .


While I like the card, I felt that the ivory rose on the ivory paper left if a little bit dull. So, I decided to take some wax paper and put around the flower.  I tucked it in under the flower carefully making sure that all aspects of the card were covered.  I then took my homemade glimmer mist and sprayed the flower.

Here is the result of spraying the with glimmer mist.


I like this card better, it does not appear as muted as the first card does. What do you think? 

For this card, I did not use any of Daisy's printable, however, you can find all of her papers in her shop here.  I also encourage you to join the I Love Sketches by Tsunami  Rose Facebook group by clicking on this link.


Please take the time to visit each of my Design Team Sisters.  You will find their blogs listed below.  I know you won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.