Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Garfield and Odie Blog Hop


Welcome to our Garfield and Odie Blog Hop. Who doesn't love Garfield, our lasagna eating favorite fat cat and Odie with that super tongue to lick anything and everything in site! Garfield is pushy and bossy except of course when it comes to his Pookie. Odie, on the other hand is loveable and just expresses his love by licking and slurping everything in site!!!!

With our cast of characters, we also have another cast of characters with a very talented line-up! I hope you have arrived from Lisa. I know and appreciate that you like to visit me but I wouldn't want you to miss a single piece of lasagna in our hop!!!Our hop starts with Lynne at http://slasewcraftness.blogspot.com/.

I have listed the complete line-up for you just in case all the slurps from Odie is blocking your vision.

Lynnehttp://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
com/

How cute is this Odie card.  Doesn't he look like he is just as happy as  can be just to see that little ole' bone.  Odie is made from a Pattern from Paper Piecing by Nikki.  Please make sure you stop in and check it out, I know you won't be disappointed.

I made this quick card out of Stampin' Up Card Stock for durability.  I used a short length of red with white polka dot ribbon to embellish the corners of of my card.   This card just screamed for a "So Happy For You" stamp. 

Thanks for stopping by today and visiting and checking out what Garfield is doing on the comic strip and I must send you on your way to to see what is happening there, Edwina is your next stop.

You will find this card, and others in my new zibbet shop. Just click on this link.

8 comments:

  1. How adorable, I love Odie! Thanks for sharing and I will go check out Nickies blog for sure. Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dog is the cutest. Great job. I love the hop so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore Odie---when I was growing up we had a dog that looked like Odie.Great card.
    Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!! Odie is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. toooo cute!!!makes me smile...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's soooooo adorable! Just love him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, very cute card with an adorable little Odie with a bone. Thank you for sharing with a new visitor and follower. Christine
    jellybeankahler @yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love your Odie! Very pretty ribbon on your card too. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.