Thursday, August 2, 2012

Guest Designer ~ HerCraftiness

Her Craftiness

Welcome to my blog where today I am a guest designer for my wonderful friend Lynne at HerCraftiness.  The theme for the month is Sailing and/or Beach fun using the colors Blue, White, Green, Brown, Yellow,  and Orange.


I chose sailing and to highlight one of the many cruises my husband and I have been on in the past few years.


I used the Cricut Cartridge Pack Your Bags for all of the components of this layout. I created the ship, and decided to add the whale watching element as well.  


On one of the cruises we went on, we went whale watching. We boarded a small rubber raft (about a dozen of us) and went about 10-15 miles off the coast to see if we could find the huge mammals. So, this was the inspiration to this single page layout and then will add more to the second page too.


We were lucky enough to see some great whales break the surface the ocean, and we even were lucky enough to see a momma training her calf.






Thank you so much Lynne for allowing me to be your Guest Designer today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop and visit my page.  Please feel free to comment and let me know what you think. 

Kimberly 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.