Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Trick or Tweet ~ Scrapping With Lisa's Designs

Today I have quick and easy picture for you.  I used the Trick or Tweet Pattern which you can find here.  

I wanted the little birds to look like they were in costume so I used patterned paper for each of them  then I decided I would interchange their little wings.  

I am not sure that I like the wings the way I have them, but then again, it is Halloween right? 

The title I used a scrap sheet of paper that has small acorns on it.  The back ground paper is from the "Halloween and Fall Stack" by DCWV. 

Here is my picture: 



Pleasel make sure you stop in and visit my DT sisters  . . . 


Lynne

3 comments:

  1. Love your little birds what a cute idea!!
    Big Blog Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out absolutely adorable! I love those pumpkins and the layout of all the pieces looks great! Thanks for all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.