Saturday, November 10, 2012

Scrapbook Stamp Society ~ Nellie's New Dress

Here is another fun card I created for Scrapbook Stamp Society.  This fun image called Nellie's New Dress can be found here.  I have always loved to color, and have renewed that love recently with scrap booking and card making. 

To make this fun card I colored the image with Crayola Colored Pencils, and blended with gamsol.   While I am pleased with my coloring and blending, however, I do believe I still need to work on my hair more.  Hair has always intimidated me for some reason.  Any suggestions you have to offer would be greatly appreciated. 

I completed my card by mounting Nellie on two tones of pink card stock, adding the same two tone of pink card stock in small squares in the top and bottom corners.  I completed the card with some white paper roses and white pearls.

Nellie's New Dress
I would like to invite you to join the Scrapbook Stamp Society Facebook Group and see all of the wonderful designs by the design team.  You will also get sneak peeks at the new artists digis.

Hope you all have a wonderful day.
thank you for stopping in for a visit.  I look forward to your comments.

Kimberly


2 comments:

  1. such a cute and lovely card Kimberly.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card. I was going to ask you if you ever post video on here to teach us how to color. I love your stamps and plan to buy several when the hubbie brings the credit card home. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.