Sunday, January 20, 2013

Fancy Franny ~ Sherri Baldy Stamps


I always appreciate the visits from my friends!!  Thank you so much for stopping in today.  I hope you enjoy your stay.  Please let me know what you think. 

This wonderful image is Fancy Franny.  She is a wonderful stamp by Sherri Baldy Stamps.   I guess I have been in an orange mood lately because I have done quite a few cards in orange. 

For this cute card, I used a paper doily and used an orange ink to ink the edges.  Thou you can't tell, I did not do the whole doily, just the outside.  I think added a colorful bow and a pretty gold pearl button in the center of the bow.  

I topped the card off with a matching button in the top left hand corner, a best friends sentiment in the top right corner (sentiment from Tsunami Rose Designs) and three beautiful yellow roses in the bottom right hand corner. 



Fancy Franny can be found here

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are one more beautiful than the next my dear BFF. You are truly amazing and super talented!!!!
    Much love, hugs, and friendship
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.