Monday, May 6, 2013

The Stamping Chef ~ New Release Tuesday





Hello and it is another  New Release Tuesday with The Stamping Chef.   This week three new images have bee released, and I have created cards with two of them.  Take a look and let me know what you think.

The first card I have for you is titled Go Fetch.  A great fun image to color and turn into a card.  I chose to make mine a little more wild than I normally do.  A friend sent me this great stack of paper a few months ago, and I still had this fun piece left. 

The sentiment is also from The Stamping Chef and can be found with the image Beware of Dog, which was the new release last week.



 The next fun card is using the Birthday Bash digi.  This was a fun image to work with, but then, what party image isn't fun to play with.  I chose to do this digi in bright birthday colors to make this fun paper. I could have and should have added some glitter or stickles to make the image pop a little more, but in all honestly, I don't like glitter, and stickles and my hands do not play well together.  So, it is as it is! 



Make sure you visit The Stamping Chef blog to see other great designs by the Design Team.  While you are on the blog, make sure you check out the challenges that are taking place.  I hope you will participate.

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute & great job as always on your colors...TFS....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.