Thursday, June 13, 2013

New Release Friday ~ The Stamping Chef




Hello and it is another  New Release Friday with The Stamping Chef.

I love all of the wonderful digis that are found in The Stamping Chef store. There are so many wonderful possibilities to chose from.  There is truly something for everyone.  Tamara has a wonderful gift for drawing making it very difficult to chose which digi you want to start with.


Today I am displaying my newest card made with the Rockabilly Rebel.  You can find this wonderful image here.  I personally love the retro look of this great digi.  I found her fast and easy to color and just as easy to find a nice paper to use for my card.

I used a paper from my scrap bin and used some pretty white lace and added a orange ribbon over the top of it.  I used a great die to cut out my image and the back paper she is layered on to help pull out some of the orange from the Damask papers.  I completed the look of my card by adding some small yellow and white flowers in the bottom corner of the cut.




Make sure you visit The Stamping Chef blog to see other great designs by the Design Team.  While you are on the blog, make sure you check out the challenges that are taking place.  I hope you will participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.