Monday, July 29, 2013

Pinque Peacock ~ You Are Tweet


Hello everyone, today is my day to post for the wonderful Pinque Peacocks.  I just love this group and all the ladies here.   I love the products that we get to play with and use for our projects.  It is always such a hard choice for me to decide which products I want to use and when.  If you have not already checked out the products, you need to strut your stuff on over to the Pinque Peacock Facebook site as soon as possible.

Last week was a busy week for me as I spent the week at the CHA (Craft and Hobby Association) Convention.  I learned so many things it is impossible to put it into words, or even begin to tell you how much fun I had. 

While at CHA, I experienced a lot of demo’s and even got some free products.  One of those free products I received was the Sizzix Birds and Trees Framelits and Stamp Set.  
 
This is the set I used to create this adorable “You Are Tweet” card.  However, what makes this card really pop are the Pinque Peacock products I added to it.  Isn’t that Spendid Swirl flower just the “tweetest” flower you ever saw?  In addition, who would sing beautiful music to get their hands on the gorgeous beaded pearl stickpins?

 

The greatest thing about this card is it is made out of all scrap materials with the exception of the wonderful Pinque Peacock products, and the sale item musical notes we picked up at Michael's. Thou it is hard to see, the cute little song birds are layered with tiny pop dots.  I have also left the stickpin unglued, so the recipient can remove it and wear it.  This pin is just to pretty to not wear.

As always, thank you so much for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you are inspired to leave me a comment.  You comments encourage me to keep working harder to come up with new and exciting things.


 

4 comments:

  1. Wow this is such a great freebie. I love your tweet birds. So cute!

    TFS An'Jenic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful Kimberly, great use of the PP products!
    Miranda :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! It is so cute :) Glad you had fun at CHA...I am soo jealous hehe. I would love to go to CHA!

    (:(:smiles:):)
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE little tweeters, Kimberly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.