Thursday, August 29, 2013

Pinque Peacock ~ Live Each Day

 

How true is this sentiment?!?!?

 
Live each day "exactly how you want to be remembered".  I recently learned how to make these tri-shutter cards.  They are a blast to make and so very easy. And oh, what a perfect way to display the beautiful green and white fabric covered button, and layered beauty flower.  And what beautiful card is complete unless it has the beautiful pearl beaded stick pin added as well.

 
 
 
 
♥ ♥ ♥ WELCOME PRETTY LITTLE PEACOCKS ♥ ♥ ♥
Make sure to become a Follower 
then Stop by the 300 Follower Giveaway TO ENTER TODAY

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


4 comments:

  1. Kimberly this card is amazing!!! The fold on it alone is amazing! Add the color choices and the amazing saying and you knocked it out of the park!!! Whoop Whoop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, need to try this tri-shutter cards..Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that card. I don't think I have attempted one of those yet lol. Might have to give it a try :)

    (:(:SMiles:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim this card is so cute. I have never made a tri-shutter card before and maybe I will. Anyway you created a fun card. I love the PP button used.

    TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.