Sunday, November 17, 2013

Gift Card Holder using Tsunami Rose Printable Papers

Today I am showing you a great fast and easy project.  With the holiday season quickly approaching we are all looking for something fast and easy to make for friends and family.  While looking at the fabulous Polished lackluster journal papers, I saw so many great projects. Then I realized, I have quite a few "hard to buy" for friends and family members, and the light bulb went off.  Using the coin envelope , I carefully cut it out and scored it where needed.  Then turned it over and added some bling to make it pop and finished it off with black and crème roses.  The sentiment "Confidence is Beautiful" fits a friend to a T.  Stick a gift card inside and you have a perfect gift.
 


 
 
 
 
http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose/artwork?artworkId=1790845


 

1 comment:

  1. So pretty and love the colors! Awesome idea and great saying, your friend is going to love it.

    Susie
    http://scrappyrandomness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.