Tuesday, February 18, 2014

And The Letter Is . . .

Good Afternoon,

Today I have a fun project to share with you that I am working on.  I say working on because I ran out of some of the supplies and I need to get some more so I can finish it up, but I wanted to share it with you anyways.



I am working on a door plaque for my craft room door using the Sherri Baldy Stamps letter K Bestie.  Isn't she simply adorable.

Most of you know that my favorite color is pink, so that was just the logical color choice for me, and of course, you have to mix that with one of my favorite flowers, roses.  The paper is My Minds Eye. Of course no project would be complete without some bling and flowers. 

I colored this adorable Bestie with my Prisma Color Pencils, but this time I chose not to blend them with my gamsol, I just simply used a blending stump to blend the strokes.

I say she is not yet completed because I want to add some pretty ribbon (which I did not have any I liked) to hang it on my wall or door, then add more floral around the ribbon.  The top spot about the little girls hair needs more floral, but I don't want to add it until I get my ribbon and add the flowers with the ribbon.  I am also trying to decide if I want to mount her on some green before I mount her on the chip board.  What are your thoughts?  Does it need a bit of green to pull out the green in the flowers?

I would love to know what you think.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.