Saturday, March 29, 2014

Easter Chick Card

 
 
 
Hello everyone, today is my day to show you some great Pinque Peacock Products.  And this cute card is loaded with products you can get from the store.  Fun papers, and a great fabric covered button
 
I am in the process of making Easter cards and thought this cute little chick from my Cameo software would be the perfect fit for the spring colored papers.  Both the pink and the green papers come from Pinque Peacock

I used my Swiss dots CuddleBug embossing folder on the green piece of paper.  I topped that off with a nice yellow to coordinate with the chick, then added another shape from the pink paper.  I of  course popped the shapes off the green paper and the cute little chick off the pink.  I am the pop dot  queen.  I use them all of the time.  

I made a double looped bow from some satin yellow ribbon, and added a fun fabric button to top off the card. 
 
I hope you like it. 
 



1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.