Monday, March 17, 2014

Princess Jasmine ~ SherriBaldy My Besties

 
 
 
Good Morning,
 
Today is my day to share on the Scrapbbook Stamp Society Blog.  Today I am working with another on of Sherri Baldy's great besties.  I just love these digital images and how fast and easy they are to work into a card or other project.
 
Today, I am using Princess Jasmine for my card.  This is a fun image to color, and even easier for me to put into a nice simple card. 
 
I
 colored Princess Jasmine with my Prisma colored pencils and blended softly with my Gamsol.  This is the best technique that I have found works for me.  While it is hard to see the details in the picture, I used my Jelly Roll sparkle pens to color her crown jewels and her eyes.   I also highlighted her best with the sparkle pens.

I topped the card off with a rosette made from the Tim Holtz die, added a button, then a gold gem.  I finished the card off with a beautiful pearl stick pin from Pinque Peacock and three small sapphire gemstones.

I hope you like my soft simple card.  I know I sure do.  I very seldom put sentiments on my cards until I am ready to use them.  This could easily be a birthday card, or even a good luck  card.  When the time is right, I will add a  quick sentiment.

As always, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment.  Your comments help me continue to improve my designs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.