Friday, May 30, 2014

Chase Your Dreams ~ Sherri Baldy Stamps

Here is a fun card to share with you today.  

As you know, I like fast and simple and this one is pretty much just that. I used a fun image from the Scrapbook Stamp Society store and colored it with my favorite Prisma Colored Pencils. I just love the softness I get with these pencils.  

Once I colored this cutie, I used my Spellbinder die and cut her out.  When I did this, I also cut off some of the cup that she is sitting on while day dreaming.   I really like the cut and how this cut accents the beautiful face of the bestie images. 

I embellished the card with a cream colored rose tipped in Lagoon Close To My Heart ink, a beautiful ribbon bow, and then a nice line of matching pearls. 

The paper is really hard to tell in this image, but it is a nice floral light green and blue.  A pretty close match with the Lagoon ink. 



Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  I look forward to reading your comments. 

Kimberly 

1 comment:

  1. So cute and it doesn't look like a simple card! You did an awesome job on it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.