Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Pinque Peacock ~ Breast Cancer Awareness

Hello everyone!

Today I am here to share a fun quick and easy box with you.  So fast to complete.  I simply cut the box out using a pattern from the Silhouette store, glued it together, then I added some simple embellishments.


The paper I used, I purchased at Michael's and have had sitting in my room for quite some time.  This paper needed to be used for a special project.  Once I had my box made, I added some Baby Girl Pink ribbon from 3 Girl Jam, made a nice small bow and topped that bow off with some pink gems and a beautiful Pink Ribbon fabric button from Pinque Peacock.  I also added a small row of lace at the top of the box.  I thought about adding some pink flowers but I felt that would be a little over the top for this paper and the box.  

See, fast and easy!!! 

Thanks for checking out the Pinque Peacock blog. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.