Monday, November 17, 2014

Happy Birthday Mom!!!

Hello Everyone, today is my day to post up for Scrapbook Stamp Society.  I am getting this posting up a little late for a couple of reasons.  First, I have a serious conflict with my work email (which is also a gmail account) and my personal gmail account to access my blog.  Second, my husband and I are hosting a non-traditional Thanksgiving dinner for his employee's tomorrow. So together we have spent the entire day in the kitchen.  

I have used this fabulous digi before to create a birthday card.  And this week, I am using it once again to create a card for my mother.  Today is her birthday. 

This wonderful garden teacup beauty graces the front of a birthday card. You can get your own copy of this beauty here

This pretty little bestie was colored using Photoshop, and then accented with pretty pink lace and pink and white roses. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.