Thursday, January 29, 2015

Shoe Mouse Treat Box

Hello everyone, today I have a fun treat box to share with you.  I made this from cut files fromo the Silhouette store and from files from Cuddly Cute Designs. 

For this project, I used the FREE Shoe Mouse file from Cuddly Cute Designs and a cut file from the Silhouette store for the box.  

I wanted my project to be a little different, so I decided to think outside the box. Mice generally scare me, but not this one.  He is really cute.  I could not have just a plain mouse, so I found some nice gray toned paper and used that.  Well, if I am going to have a cute little mouse, you really need to dress up the shoe as well,  So, I decided to use the Polka-dot embossing folder and add a little texture.  Finally, you can't have Valentine's day treats, until you seal them with a kiss.  So, I used a file from the Silhouette store for the SWAK and then just added a little bling to help it stand out a bit more.  


Top of Treat Box

Now, all that is left to do is figure out what to fill the treat box with, add a ribbon to tie it shut, and shazam . . .  a nice little package to go. 



Thanks for stopping by. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.