Saturday, February 7, 2015

613 Avenue Create Bingo Challenge

Hello everyone, 

Here is a card I have created for the 613 Avenue Create Design Team Bingo Challenge. The challenge was to use three colors from the bingo board.  I chose to use pink, white, and blue. However, I do have a little bit of all the colors in the digi. 


The digi I used for this challenge is from Sherri Baldy Bestie collection.  I just love the fun digis she creates. 




I used a card sketch from Mojo Monday's to create this card.  Like I do a lot of times, I used Photoshop to color this fun image.  I then used Tim Holtz distressed papers as my blue background and my pink polka-dot paper.   I finished off the card by adding two paper flowers and some pretty bling. 


Make sure you check out the 613 Avenue Create blog and enter your own project in the challenge. 


I am also adding this card into the following challenges: 





7 comments:

  1. Hey Kimberly! Beautiful coloring on this image - the blending turns out really nicely using Photoshop like that. A very pleasant design for a birthday!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet coloring on a sweet image, Kim! Reminds me that spring is right around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE! WOW you used Photoshop to color with ... didn't know I could do that, lol ... guess I need some instruction! Beautifully done! So glad you've joined us at 613 Ave Creates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet! I covet your Photoshop skills. LOL Congrats on your new DT position at 613 Avenue Create. I love playing there. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! Such a darling card. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable image, and a wonderful coloring job! Adorable card :) Thanks for sharing with us at Party Time Tuesdays!
    Sara
    www.PolkaDotRosie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the image and your coloring is superb! thanks for sharing at party time tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.