Monday, March 16, 2015

Dancing Huggable Bestie

How about a fun card with a Huggable Bestie Bear.  This image is just to cute to not have and create something fun.   

I don't remember which colors, I did use my copic markers to color this beautiful little dancer.  I think I am getting better with them, but I still do not like using the darker colors.  I always seem to make a mess with the darker colors.  I always like to add a little something extra to my digis when I color them.  This adorable bear I used my gel glitter pens to add some sparkle to her dress.  
I finished this card off by adding a 3-D bow with a nice pearl in the center.  The fun part is, this cute little bear is on an action wobble, so she really dances.  :-)

The one thing I wish I would have done different is cut a little bit closer to the bear when I cut her out with my Cameo.  I think there is to much white around her.   

1 comment:

  1. Isn't this darling!!... I love that bow :D :D :D... beautiful sunshine!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.