Sunday, March 8, 2015

Easter Bunny Bonnet

Hello again, 

I am a new member of the Get Creative Challenges Purple Design Team.  My first task as a purple team member is the great digital image from Rick St. Dennis called Easter Bonnet Bunny.  the challenge this week was to use the color green in your project.  

Here is what I chose to do. 


This is a great image and I found it enjoyable to color and create a nice card with.  The image is colored with prisma colored pencils, and while you cannot see it very good, her jewels, the lines in her dress, the hem,  and even her hand bag all have some sparkle added.  I use my Sparkle Gel pen to add some glitter and make it look like she had bling all over and around her dress.  I even  added some bling sparkle to her hat and flowers. 

The paper I used is from my stash, and I thought it went perfect with this image.  I carefully rounded the top left only of the digital image and added a green bow for accent.  I found the perfect gold button with a jade heart in the middle to finish the card of perfectly.

I hope you enjoy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.