Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #110 ~ My Favorite Things



Good Morning,  Thanks for coming back to my blog for the next Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #110 - Your Favorite Things. 

 


The sponsor(s) for this challenge are:

Miss Daisy Stamps



Prize: 4 Digital Images (1 from each artist)

 Jennifer Nilsson Art  ♥︎  Mari Digis  ♥︎  Miss Daisy’s Collection ♥︎  We Are 3  

Join us at Miss Daisy Stamps Create & Share Facebook Group to meet the artists, 
share fun & inspiration, receive freebies and special deals. See you there!


Rick St. Dennis



Prize: 2 Digital Images



"Rick St,dennis MFA has been an artist, designer, stage designer and instructor for over 45 years, you can find his full Bio here. His digital stamp images can be found on Zibbet or Etsy . Inspiration projects from the Rick St.dennis Elite
 Design Team can be found on the Sparkle and Glitter blog, or for the darker images on the Airless Chambers blog.

Rick also has a personal blog  and on Facebook there is the Rick St.dennis Digi fans and friends group, showcase your cards and other projects using RSD images there to be eligible to win prizes."


Odd Ball Stamps
Oddball Art Stamps
Prize: 3 Digital Images


This week for my Crafty Gals Corner Design Team posting, I am working with the digi Tulip Umbrella by Miss Daisy Stamps.   Spring is just around the corner, so this was a great digi to use.  And, I received a bonus sentiment! 




The challenge this week was to use your favorite tings. Everyone knows that I love to work with lace and flowers. So, this is what I worked with for this card. The card base is from the Silhouette Design Store (ID: 44890).  I matched the yellow in the tulips with a pale yellow paper, then used a yellow and white stripped paper for the front and for the insert on the inside. I also used a blue to match the umbrella as a highlight for the front of the card.    I finished off my card with my favorite things, a pretty piece of lace, a small white rose and two tiny pink roses.  



It is plain and simple, but I really like it.  It will be a great pick me up card for someone feeling down. 



Thanks for stopping by my blog, make sure you take time to visit the other design team member blogs.  They have some awesome creations to share with you. 

Kimberly 




3 comments:

  1. Kimberly I just love your card. The lace and flowers just add that special little touch! Great Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kimberly. I love the lace that you've added and the sentiment looks lovely with it. Your layout is beautiful. Love the matching flowers too. It's a pleasure to sponsor for you. Please visit Miss Daisy Stamps Create & Share Facebook Group and share your card here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/237246803286989/. We'd love to see you! Happy Stamping! Love, Miss Daisy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.