Friday, February 17, 2017

Outlawz Color Challenge


I made this card for a Challenge at The Outlawz.  This was a color  challenge where I had to use three specific colors from a Color Bingo  Card.  I chose the first row, Teal, Jade, and Black.   What was I thinking?  



So, off to the Silhouette Store I went to find me a fun card base to use and some patterned paper in one of the three colors.  While I was looking, I also found the perfect sentiment and a graphic as well.  

Add a little black ribbon down the outter edges, and some flat flowers to match the paper and we have a finished card.  Or do we?  I didn't think it was quite done so I added some colored pearls on the inner circle and the flower, then finished it off with pearl on opposite corners of the card base. 




I hope you enjoyed my Kre8tion for today.  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. 

Kimberly 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.