Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge ~ Use Ribbon

Hello Everyone, thanks for joining me today for another Crafty Gals Corner Challenge.  Here is what you need to know for prizes.  They are fabulous, as always.  


The sponsor(s) for this challenge are:

Scrap N Dipity




Prize: 3 Digital Images



Lacy Sunshine


Prize: 3 Digital Images
AMB Illustrations

Prize: TBA



Wind In My Hair

Now, this week I have tried something a little bit different.  To be honest, I am still up in the air if I really love what I have done.  I Like it, but not sure I love it.  But then, something new  sometimes takes me a while. 

Our challenge was to use ribbon on our creation.  So, I thought about what I wanted to do with this wonderful fairy with the wind blowing through her hair.   

I used a silhouette of a fairy (reminds me of tinkerbell) and placed her at the bottom of my card. then I used a nested design from my silhouette and created a thought bubble.  Now, what I am to do about that ribbon we are supposed to use.  The card is already busy (which is why I think I might not love it) so how do I add ribbon.  A layer under the thought bubble.  I then thought small bows on each side, but scratched that idea, again, because it was to busy.  I settled for two flat back pink pearl, and then three small flowers on the bottom.  As I said, I like it, but not sure that I totally love it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.