Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Tuesday Color Challenge with the Outlawz

This month our sponsor is 





Our winner will get the 3 digis that our team have to play with.

Don't forget our other Fabulous Sponsors for August

  
This week's challenge was chosen by Jeanie. Jeanie would like you to make a project using the chosen colour plus two more colours from the picture and add lace!

Again this week, we have a wonderful inspiration photo.  There are so many colors to chose from here.   I used the cute little scarecrow from Sheep Ski Designs.  I know, I have used it before, but he is so adorable, how could I not use him again.  This time, I colored him up in red, and matched him with fall papers.  I finished off the card with a leaf flourish and three paper roses.  








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.