Sunday, January 30, 2011

Absent but not gone totally!

I’ve been absent from my blog for the past few days, however, that does not mean I have not been working on my designs.  I have started working on my Vacation scrapbook, (we took a holiday cruise) and I plan to do several pages for each stop along the way, as well as pages for other fun things we did as well.  However, I quickly realized, I need to stock up my craft supplies as well as my cricut cartridges.  I have been making a list, and found a great website called cricut machine where I can get a much better price for my cartridges.  They also have some great prices on other items I need as well.
I have spent the last few days planning but also grading papers.  Work must come first before play.  I hope to have something fun to share with you soon. Something other than just experiments.
My sister in law told me there are no mistakes, just surprises.  I like her motto and use it often when I am planning my designs.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a sweet comment.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.