Sunday, January 23, 2011

Scrapping Rookie

Okay – so my few minutes turned into a few hours, or even a few days.  Something new always takes time to adjust and working the way we want it. Right (sounds like a good excuse at the moment)?

I created this blog as much to chronicle my new found hobby as a papercrafter more than I did to present my designs to the public.  I have learned through the years of designing web pages that people always want to see your past work. They want to see how you have progressed throughout the years.

With the assistance of my sister-in-law (she knows where all the great sales are) I am now the proud owner of a Cricut Personal Cutter. I am just learning to use it and use the layers for doing fun things. 

I will be using the Cricut to create multiple scrapbooks, greeting cards, and even some home décor. It all just take time, practice and of course money to buy the paper and other decorations used in your papercrafts.

Some will find my blog boring, however, if you stop by, I would love to hear your comments, and of course your suggestions for improvements to my designs.

I have found some great blogs that showcase awesome designs.  You can see who I follow by reviewing my profile.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.