Sunday, February 27, 2011

Alivia's First Valentine's Day

It has been a while since I have posted.  I finished up this simple page a few days ago but I started a new part time job and I just have not had time to post it.
This is pretty plain, but I still like the results.   I really like the glitter hearts on the right hand side of the page, I added them using pop dots to add some dimensions.  I wish I would have done this with the words at the bottom of the page as well, but I had already glued it down before I thought about it.  The words on the heart are also done in the glitter paper, and put on with pop dots.
The picture is of my granddaughter dressed in the cute little outfit her momma bought her for Valentine’s Day.  I have a few others, but will be doing a different layout with them.  I wanted this one to be a page all its own because this is her first Valentine’s Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.