Saturday, March 12, 2011

Where Does The Time Go?

WOW, where does the time go. It is nearly the middle of March and it barely seems like it is past January.  I have not have much time in my craft room the last few weeks.  I started a part time job and between work and teaching, I have not had much time for crafting.  I have been working on a couple of Easter cards, and attempting to make some green roses for St. Patrick’s Day, but I have not had much luck.  Miss Penny, you make it look so easy.  I guess I just need a lot more practice.  =)  I have some grading to do, then I will be off into the craft room to see if I can finish up a  few projects.
One project I have is to organize all of my stamps.  I purchased some stamps from a young lady who was having a craft sale and now I have to figure out how to store them so I can find them quickly when I need them.  I hate digging through the basket I have them it right now. Seems too time consuming and counterproductive to me.  I am open to ideas if anyone wants to share.  
Off to grade, I hope I have some projects to share with you either later today or tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Time really runs away, doesn't it. I keep my wood stamps in craft storage drawers that are the same as the ones I keep my 12x12 paper in. The clear ones I put in CD cases and then in CD holders. I don't have tons of stamps, like some people though, so I have the certain types of stamps in certain drawers. I also have stamped each stamp on paper, sorted by styles, like flowers, animals, Christmas, etc. These are in a 3-ring binder so I can look through there when I need ideas, because I'm a visual person. Hope all is well, with you and your jobs are going smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely relate to how you feel. The older I get the faster time flies. It just doesn't seem fair!

    Good luck with the stamp organization. I have tons of stamps! I belong to a once a month stamp club with Stampin' Up. If you find a great way to organize them, please share the wisdom. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.