Monday, June 13, 2011

Golf Birthday

Making cards for guys can bit harder than making a card for a lady.  You cannot add all the bling, flowers, and other fun stuff on a guys card.  So when it came time to make a birthday card for a man, I had to stop and think for a bit.  What does he like to do and what cartridges do I have that can make the task easier.
My dad is a golfer, so I dug up my Sports Mania Cartridge to see if there was any golf on it.  Again, the card is plain and simple, and it has a simply Happy Birthday message on the inside (which I forgot to photograph).  Again, a plain and simple card that was fast and easy.  One of these days, I’m going to have to learn to get a little fancier with my cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.