Sunday, June 26, 2011

Scrapping Our Vacation

I always read about crafters getting their inspiration from around them and things they see.  This past week my husband and I along with a very good friend and his little boy spent five days on a cruise to Canada. The cruise was great, the fellowship even greater, however, everywhere I looked, I saw a design or a pattern that I would like to recreate for using in my crafting.  I cannot wait to get started to see what I can do, and I cannot wait to share them all with each of you.

I’m off to my craft room to see what I can create with the hundreds of pictures I took over the last week. Enough pictures to keep me scrappin’ for weeks on end.  So many that I do not know where to begin.  How do you begin your scrapping after a vacation? Do you start with Day one and work your way through the process or do you just pick something and go from there?  I’m interested, share your thoughts with me!

Kimberly
AKA Scrapping Rookie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.