Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Embossed Card

I love to use my Big Shot to emboss my cards.  I especially love to emboss shiny papers.  This is another card I embossed.  Like my previously posted embossed card, it is simplistic in style, but effective.
I have a pad of Colorbok Paper that I bought at Wal-Mart when I first started my paper crafting business.  I thought the sparkle would make some great cards. However, it is one of the last I grab for when I am crafting, however, when I emboss, this paper is thicker and works so much better without the creases around the edges.
I added the squares in the top and bottom to contrast the two blues. I think it added a certain flair to the card.  I also like how the white core of the paper highlights only certain parts of the embossed words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.