Thursday, December 29, 2011

Design Team Project ~ Tuesday Layout

Hello faithful readers!

I am truly enjoying my position on the Design Team at Paper Piecings by Nikki.  I just love creating with the wonderful patters she creates.  There are endless possibilities for her designs. 
 For my Tuesday Design Team project, I have created a 12 x 12 layout to welcome in the new year. For this project I used the Happy New Year pattern set from Paper Piecings by Nikki. You can find the pattern set here.


I created three place holders for photos to be added later, and blinged out the 2012 with diamond rhinestones. The bear looks a little on the tipsy side, (don't ya think), which of course wasn’t planned, but it does add a bit of cheerful celebrating to the layout.  I completed the layout with the words, "Happy New Year".


If you are going to a party for the New Year, please drink responsibly and have a good time.

Remember, if you want great paper piecing patterns, you need to visit Paper Piecings by Nikki at this link.


As always, thanks for taking time to stop by!


Kimberly


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.