Sunday, January 22, 2012

Anniversary Blog Hop ~ Would You Like To Participate

Photobucket


Hello all my Blogging Family.




I am going to be hosting a blog hop to usher in my second year of blogging and joining the Paper Crafting World. On January 23rd, I will have been blogging a year about my experiences. So, what a better way to celebrate than to have a blog party.

I am looking for participants who would like to share in my One Year Blogging Anniversary. Here is some information to help you decide if you would like to join me.

Blog Hop will be help on January 31, 2012

Theme ~ Spring

Colors are pastels to signify life, growth, spring (florals/paisley)

You have an open slate to create whatever you want; you do not have to stick with just a card or a scrapbook layout. You can do mixed media, Circuit cuts, SVG cuts, whatever trips your trigger.

I am also looking for some sponsors for the blog hop who would like to offer up a small something to use as blog candy. The rules will be simple, follow all the blogs in the hop, comment on all the blogs on the hop, and a winner will be drawn by using Random Org the day after hop concludes.

If you would like to participate, just message me and I will add your name to the list.

Thanks,

Kimberly

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.