Monday, March 12, 2012

Tsunami Rose Design ~ Sketch #10





I am challenging myself to create at least one sketch from Tsunamirose Designs each day.  This is March Sketch #10. 
I really like how this card started out, but nearing the finish, I wondered if there was just two much open blue at the top of the design.  Should I have used a different type of embellishment to help take up space?   I have found that I really like these soft ribbon roses that were sent to me by my sister in law Lisa Woodward.  A friend also sent me some pink ones in a RAK she sent, thou I have not yet used them.  

Share your thoughts on my card from Daisy's sketch.  Make sure you visit Daisy's blog and check out her sketches.  I know you will love them. 


Kimberly 

1 comment:

  1. Great card! Love the color scheme! The only thing I would add is another 3 pearls to that corner as well. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.