Thursday, March 15, 2012

Scrappy EMT St. Patty's Day Posting

Good afternoon everyone, and welcome to my posting for St. Patty's Day.

Today I have for you a wonderful card I made from a sketch provided by Tsunami Rose. I am sending this card to my mom for St. Patrick's Day and I wanted something other than the traditional leprechauns and Shamrocks.  All of the papers used in this card are from Stampin' Up.  I wish I could tell you want the name is of the green floral, but I can't as it has been in my stash for a year now and I did not keep the package.

I love the green tones of the card, and the added pearls for embellishment.  I took the edge off the sentiment banner with three lace ribbon roses.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.