Friday, July 6, 2012

I Love Sketches By Tsunami Rose - July 6







I Love Sketches By Tsunami Rose - July 6



Check out Daisy's video on other Design Team Members creations and the papers we each used. 

Here is the card that I created from today sketch. 



Today's card was made using The Paper Studio paper for the background, called Large Sketchy Flowers.   I added a purple Eyelet frame cut from Elegant Edges, and topped it with a lace paper heart from Wilton.  I completed the card by adding a brass swirl and purple flowers.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up Bring on the Cake. 


Today I did not use any of Daisy's fantastic papers, however, you can find all of her papers in her shop here.  I also encourage you to join the I Love Sketches by Tsunami  Rose Facebook group by clicking on this link.


Please take the time to visit each of my Design Team Sisters.  You will find their blogs listed below.  I know you won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. What a Pretty Card, Kimberly! I love it!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.