Thursday, January 17, 2013

Bestie With Balloon ~ Sherri Baldy Stamps



Good Morning,

I am so excited to be sharing with you today another wonderful digi stamp by Sherri Baldy.  I have fallen in love with digi stamps and coloring them.  I have a passion to learn all the different methods I can use to create them in the most beautiful manner.  This adorable digi was simply colored using my Crayola Colored Pencils then blended with Gamsol.

I am so ready for spring and some warmer temps, and I thought this little darling reminded me of a nice spring day and a walk in the park.

This adorable bestie with balloon, does not yet have a name, but you can still purchase her by clicking here.

I hope you enjoy her, I know I had a blast coloring her.  I embellished the card with some floral ribbon purchased at Michael's in the dollar bin, and a fabulous rose from my friend Daisy. The completed look is accented with two flat back pearls, also from my friend Daisy.

What do you think? Isn't she just adorable.



I will be entering this adorable little lady into a couple of SSS challenges.

The Besties Challenge Blog found here and the Anything Goes Challenge found here.

3 comments:

  1. Your card looks great, Kimberly - I love the spring colours. I can't wait for the warmer temperatures too, hun - we have snow here at the moment!

    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Kimberly. Love it!

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.