Thursday, January 10, 2013

Meet Kate ~ by Adriane Mascotti


Good AFternoon, and thank you for stopping by my blog today.  

Today I need a fast and easy card for a friend.  We all need a wee bit of cheering up every now and again, right.  I hope this card does the trick. 

I colored Kate with Crayola Colored Pencils and blended with Gamsol.  I used an embossing folder to create the yellow.  (I need to look up the name of that folder).  and some really awesome ribbon my SIL sent me.  I think this ribbon went perfect with this card.  I finished off the card with a simple sentiment, "Just Because" from the postage2stamps set from The Stamps of Life.  What a great stamp set!!! 




Kate can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.