Monday, August 4, 2014

My Whimsical Little World Birthday Celebrations

August 4, 2014 New Releases



Here I am back again today with some more great digital images from My Whimsical Little World. 

Astrid, Belle Christopher, and Belle all combined together to make a nice layout for a birthday celebration. 

I am not the greatest at doing layouts, but I a working on it.  I have not really gotten the hang of how to properly embellish a page.  then I ask myself, "is there really a right way or a wrong way when you scrapbook"? Make it look good for your tastes and move forward. 

I have however decided that I need to bling these two pages up a little bit more.  I am thinking maybe some gems on the picture corners? I also think the digital images should be a little larger for a layout.  I am generally a card maker, so I cut them to size for cards.

It takes time and practice to get it right, at any rate, I hope you like it. 





  
 Angie Ha Marilyn and Martha  also have great designs you should look at as well. 


                    


My Whimsical Little World 
Design Team Members

Lisa Gobea       - https://www.gobeagirl.blogspot.com


Thanks for stopping by, and please come back soon!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.