Monday, September 8, 2014

My Whimsical Little World ~ September 8 New Releases

September 8, 2014 New Releases




My how time flies when you are having fun.  It is so hard to believe that Halloween is just around the corner.  Soon it will be time to think about Christmas cards and start working on those.  

Today, I have three fun Halloween cards to share with you.  Home Before Midnight, Robbie the Robot, and Halloween Fence.  When I started these cards, I thought I had much different Halloween papers and embellishments.  I soon found out, what I thought I had, I didn't.  I hate it when that happens, especially when it is to late to make a run to Michael's. 

They are fun cards none the less and I think turned out pretty cute.  


Robbie The Robot

Halloween Fence


                    
Be sure to visit this blogs to see other awesome designs created with these same digis and more.  


Do not forget to stop by the main blog and check out the free designs Paola has created for your use. Also be sure to join us on the Facebook Group and share your own wonderful creations and take part in our  challenges! 



My Whimsical Little World 
Design Team Members

 Lisa


Thanks for stopping by, and please come back soon!  




3 comments:

  1. Your card creations are adorable Kimberly! :) :) Wonderful job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are SOOO cute!!! Great job....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the fun embellishments on your cards! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.