Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Crafty Gals Corner Challege - Anything Goes~ Challenge #116

Hello Everyone, it's Wednesday, which means, yes, it is another Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Thanks for joining me today for this challenge and be sure to go to the  Crafty Gals Corner Challenge and share your own creation. 

Here are the details you need to know for prizes.  They are fabulous, as always.  


The sponsor(s) for this challenge are:


Prize: 1 digital image



Prize: 3 Digital Images



This week I decided to try something a little different than a card.  I have this fabulous little ballerina digital On Pointe, from Broken Fairy Designs.  This little dancer looks great on a tag.  

I colored her using my Prisma colored pencils then I cut her out with my Cameo.  What would we do without our cameo's? I then embellished the tag using a Freestanding Lace heart from my store, scraps of lace, resin roses, and finally paper roses.  This lovely lady is right "On Point". 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.